HSBC Software Technology Centre - Pune, India
Operational since April 2002
Buildings - Global Technology (GLT) 1.0, GLT 2.0, GLT 4.0, GLT 5.0 and one amenity
building GLT 9.0.
The services include the following areas/domains:
- Business Analysis
- Deployment and Support
- Information Security Risk
- Production and Application Support
- Project Management
Global Software Delivery in India is represented by HSBC Software Development (India) Limited (HSDI). It comprises 2 Global Technology Centres located at Pune and Hyderabad. The first Global Technology Centre was established in Pune in 2002.
- GLT 5.0 has a LEED Platinum certification, which is an internationally recognised
green building certification system
- In 2009, the centre was ranked number one in the IT sector for 'Disposal of Hazardous
Waste in an Environmentally friendly manner'
- In 2005, GLT 1.0, was recognised as the coolest / environment-friendly buildings.
The same facility has made it on the list of the most impressive office buildings
in India by Rediff.com in 2012
- GLT India was awarded the first 'Capgemini Leadership Award for Innovation 2010'
at the NASSCOM – Capgemini Global Leadership Awards
Saturday, March 08, 2014